Swim with Whale Sharks
Round trip transportation from your resort will take you to Punta Sam (near Puerto Juarez ferry port), twenty minutes north of Cancun's Hotel Zone.
Pick-ups in Cancun's Hotel Zone and Downtown: 7 a.m. - 7:15 a.m. Riviera Maya pick-ups (optional): 6 a.m. - 6:30 a.m.)
Tour boats depart at 8 a.m. and return at approximately 2 p.m.
Each vessel carries a maximum of ten passengers and crew.
Boat trips take 45 minutes to reach the Whale Sharks.
Clients swim with Whale Sharks for 10 minutes, 3 - 4 times for an average of 35 minutes. Sessions are conducted one couple at a time to ensure everyone has an incomparable view.
The next destination is the crystal clear waters just off Isla (island) Che for incredible reef snorkeling.
Each guest will spend approximately one hour in the water enjoying this amazing tour experience.
- Bilingual Tour Guides
- Fully licensed and Certified Crew Permiso (Permit) #05863
- Avannti 33 Foot Long Fast Boats (toilet on-board)
- Life Vests
- Snorkel Equipment (includes fins, a new mouthpiece and tube)
- Light Meal (includes orange juice, chicken sandwich and fresh fish ceviche)
- Ice Cold Soft Drinks and Bottled Water
- Open Bar on the Return Trip
- Participants must be 5 years of age or older.
- Children 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Everyone is required to wear the provided life vests.
- Environmentally friendly biodegradable sunscreen permitted only.
- Touching and feeding Whale Sharks is strictly prohibited.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, senior citizens and weak swimmers.
- Due to the limited space on-board the boats, we recommend guests travel as light as possible and bring the following items:
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Water Resistant Camera
Tours sell out quickly - space is limited for this truly amazing experience, make your reservations today?
All trips are confirmed one day in advance to assure good weather and ideal viewing conditions. You will receive a call with further instructions and details. If your tour is postponed due to poor weather conditions, you will have the opportunity to reschedule, or if you prefer, you will receive a full refund of your deposit. Your deposit will be returned to you from Operadora Mayan Sky. upon the conclusion of your trip via Paypal.
Please email us if you have additional questions or need further assistance:
Contact the tour operator in Cancun, Mexico:
Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy
Guests may reschedule for any reason, at no additional charge, up to 24 hours prior to the tour. Cancellations must be confirmed no later than 24 hours with email or the main office at (011-52) 998-843-7998(before 9 a.m. the day prior to the tour), in order to receive a 100% refund. A charge of 50% of the deposit will apply only if a cancellation is made within the 24 hours prior to the tour. No shows will forfeit their entire deposit, however they may request to be placed on standby, on a first-come, first-served basis. If we cannot locate Whale Sharks, guests may take the tour again, depending on space and availability, or receive a 75% refund.